- When was Rex Energy founded?
- The Company was incorporated on March 8, 2007, in the State of Delaware under the name Rex Energy Corporation.
- When did Rex Energy make its initial public offering?
- Rex stock began trading publicly on July 28, 2007 on the Nasdaq Global Market.
- Where are the Company's shares traded? What is the ticker symbol?
- The Company's common stock is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market. The ticker symbol is REXX.
- Can I buy or sell stock directly through Rex?
- No. You will need to contact a licensed stockbroker to purchase shares in the Company.
- Does Rex pay a dividend?
- We do not anticipate paying a dividend on our common stock for the foreseeable future. Our immediate priority is to reinvest our earnings in our capital projects and acquisitions.
- How can I obtain Rex's SEC documents, such as a 10-K or a 10-Q?
- SEC documents are accessible in the Investor Relations section of our Web site under SEC Filings.
- Who is Rex's independent auditor?
- Rex's independent auditor is KPMG, LLP.
- Who is Rex's transfer agent?
- Rex's Transfer agent is Computershare
- Whom can I contact if I need further information as a Rex Energy stockholder?
- Contact: email@example.com.